Texas Instruments (TI) is a world-leading semiconductor company that continues to provide innovative and cutting-edge semiconductor technologies to help customers develop the most advanced electronic products. We have a complete training system and challenging work content for students in school and fresh graduates, and provide competitive salary and benefits.
In summer of 2018, summer internships for plant projects and positions for permanent factory engineers have been posted on the http://careers.ti.com/taiwan/ and 104 manpower banking websites. Students who wish to enroll are invited to go online. Sign up.
Professional factory engineer (new graduate or less than one year working experience)
· Newcomers will participate in a one-year training course
· Responsible for air-conditioning system related issues
· International and open working environment and atmosphere
· Learning semiconductor manufacturing professional through daily practice
· Unscheduled projects, tasks, constantly challenge self-enrichment
Summer Intern factory Engineer (Senior, First Year Master Degree, or Second Year Master Degree who are not in service)
· Important job assignments or project assignments: During the internship, you can access the actual job content of the future
· Careful guidance from internal staff: Each intern trainee has a buddy to teach
· Complete training and learning opportunities: Through interns, cross-department supervisor forums and classroom training, interns can fully learn
· Those with excellent performance can get 2019 career opportunities in advance
Factory Engineer Poster